In order for the Foxtrot SAP technology to interact and integrate with your SAP application, SAP GUI Scripting must be enabled. Here are the steps for enabling it:
If the scripting is not installed on your SAP server, it won't work to enable scripting locally on the client. Therefore, you need to perform the following actions on your SAP server.
- Login to your SAP server.
- Run transaction RZ11.
- Specify the parameter name sapgui/user_scripting and click Display. If "Parameter name is unknown" appears in the status bar, this indicates that you are missing the current support package. Check your installed packages.
- Change the value of sapgui/user_scripting to TRUE.
- Click "Save".
1. Navigate to the "Options" section in your SAP
2. Navigate to the "Scripting" section and check the "Enable scripting" option. We recommend unchecking the other three options. Also, make sure to verify with the SAP Administrator that "S_SCR authorization" is granted for all required users.