Always make sure to test all your projects after upgrading to the latest version of Foxtrot RPA! To ensure proper operation, all Foxtrot servers and workstations are required to run the same version. Upgrade the Foxtrot server first, followed by all Foxtrot workstations. Uninstalling will never delete Foxtrot scripts or databases.
CAUTION! If you are using the FoxHub application, do NOT download the v15.1.1 as a bug has been identified in this version causing FoxHub to not work!
- Download: FoxBot v15.1.1
- Download: Unlocker 32-bit v15.1.1
- Download: Unlocker 64-bit v15.1.1
- Download: Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable (32-bit regardless of operating system bitness)
- Download: Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable Package
Bug Fixes & Improvements
The following bug fixes are included:
- Fixes an issue where Emulator actions and targeting would fail after first opening Foxtrot RPA
- Fixes an issue where the Wait for Text action would not error correctly.
- Fixes an issue where, in some cases, users could not use MySQL databases.
- Fixes an issue where a Create FTP Folder action would fail.
- Fixes an issue in Excel where cells with the value of “#N/A” would get changed unexpectedly.
- Fixes an issue where date operands in an If action were not being evaluated correctly.
The If action now supports comparison of Date operands.
Else If: Similar to the If action, Else If actions work with an If action to provide greater logic capabilities.