Sometimes different users may need to run identical scripts. If you wish different users to access the same script - then the optimal solution would be to have a shared folder with this script (or scripts) that is accessible by different users under your network.
First, you need to create a shared folder and grant rights to all users are needed to use the script.
- First, create a standard folder and place your Foxtrot scripts in it. Then, right click on the folder and select "Properties".
- Select the "Sharing" tab and "Advanced Sharing..." to share the folder:
- Select to share the folder, give the shared folder an appropriate name, and click on "Permissions".
- Make sure to give all users at least "Read" permissions but it is recommended to give "Full Control". Here, you can also decide who should have access to the shared folder in your network.
- Now that the folder is shared it can be accessed by using the Network path
When sharing scripts with different users, it is recommended to set up different roles for those users. Please reference this article: