When attempting to log into the Foxtrot Administrator, you receive an error message that the user database is missing, inaccessible, or corrupt.
- The license path previously defined in the Foxtrot Administrator has changed, is misspelled, or does not exist
- The user does not have the appropriate permissions to the license path previously defined in the Foxtrot Administrator
- The user does not have the appropriate permissions to the Foxtrot Suite folder
- The user has the proper permissions to the Foxtrot Suite folder, but may not have the required permissions to the FTConfiguration.mdb file (located in the Foxtrot Suite directory)
- “UsersPath”= user directory
- “MessageLogPath” = message directory
- “MachinePath”= machine directory
- “Server= server directory”
3. Inspect for possible spelling errors. This is the default values (of course, if you have customized your setup, the values will be different):
- Copy the paths and paste them into the Windows file browser, one by one.
- If any warnings or error messages are displayed, make adjustments as necessary.
- Verify your permissions in each path. An easy way to do this is to right click in the folder and create a New “Text Document”. If you can create, rename, and delete the file your permissions are set correctly.
- Navigate out to the correct path (above) and right click on the folder
- Select Properties
- Select the Security Tab
- Set the users' group permissions to read, write and modify